Note: To stream the files on this page you need Windows Media Player Series 9 or above. After launching Media Player, select "Play" from the menu, "Audio and Language Tracks" from the submenu, and then the language you wish to listen to. Portuguese is not available in the video files. Go to the respective pages for Chinese, Spanish, and Korean language versions of these files.
The following materials concerning the quarantining of Titus Chu and those who publicly promote and defend his divisive activities were presented at the International Training of Elders and Responsible Ones (ITERO) held in Whistler, Canada, on October 7, 2006:
- Audio/video recording of the ITERO special meeting:
- A Warning to All the Saints and All the Churches in the Lord's Recovery Concerning Titus Chu and Certain Workers Who Promote and Disseminate His Different Teachings and Dissenting Views (Oct. 1, 2006).
- A Special Fellowship with the Saints in the Lord's Recovery Concerning Certain Letters from Twenty-one of the Blending Co-workers to Brother Titus Chu in 2005 and 2006 (Oct. 1, 2006).
- Excerpts from the Ministry of Witness Lee Pertinent to the Present Situation in the Lord's Recovery.
- Different Teachings and Dissenting Views of Titus Chu and Certain of His Co-workers.
The following materials confirming the need to quarantine Titus Chu and those who publicly promote and defend his divisive activities were received by DCP subsequent to ITERO:
- Video and audio recording of a meeting held in Cerritos with Brothers Lin Horng and Paul Wu on October 29, 2006.
- Video and audio recording of a meeting held in Anaheim on November 11, 2006.
Letters from churches affirming the co-workers' warning.
- Open letter from the churches in Southern California.
- Letter from the church in Atlanta.
- Letter of confirmation from the church in Namhae, Korea.
- Letter from fourteen churches present at a meeting in Palmira, (Valle), Columbia.
- Open letter of affirmation from eleven churches in Canada.
- Open letter of affirmation from the churches in the Philippines.
- An open letter from the church in Crescent City.
- An open letter from the leading brothers in the local churches in Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Granada, and Antigua.
- An open letter from the churches in the south central United States.
- A letter of affirmation from the church in Spokane.
- A letter of affirmation from brothers bearing responsibility in the work in the European Union
- A letter of affirmation from the churches in New Zealand
- An open letter of affirmation from the leading brothers in the churches in the Southeast United States
- A letter of response and affirmation from the Mountain State churches
- An Affirmation and Declaration of the Serving Ones in the Churches in the Northeastern United States
- An Open Letter of Affirmation from Elders and Responsible Brothers in Thirty Churches in the Midwest of the United States and Canada
- A Statement of Affirmation by the Co-workers in the Lord's Recovery in Taiwan
- A Statement of Affirmation from the Churches in the Northwest U.S.
- An Open Letter of Affirmation from the Churches in Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei
- An Open Letter from the Churches in Northern California
- A Letter from the Church in Milwaukee
- Quarantine in the Bible and in Practice
- The Heresy of Division
- "From Such Turn Away"—A Brief Account of the History Leading to the Co-workers' Letter of Warning Concerning Titus Chu and Certain of His Co-workers